About First Large Threading Wooden Beads, Melissa & Doug
Bright and large wooden beads will enthrall you in a creative and developing activity! Why does a child need to thread - it is excellent training for small motor skills, grabbing wooden beads and stringing them on a cord; eye-hand coordination is trained and both hands are operated at the same time. In addition to training in threading, grasping and concentration, the bright wooden beads will also help you learn colors and shapes. Sort colors and figures - put all the figures of the same color on the string! Working with large beads will be a developing, creative, and exciting activity! Large wooden beads in six different colors and five different shapes with two extra long cords for different activities!
- Large wooden pearl set
- 30 bright, large, and easy-to-grip wooden beads
- 6 different colors, 5 different shapes
- 2 extra long strings
- In a comfortable wooden box
- Develops fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, concentration, and visual perception
- Box size 20 x 20 x 3.5 cm
- Pearl size 2.5 - 3 cm
- Made of wood, kid-friendly, and environmentally friendly!
- CE certified meets the highest quality requirements
Recommended from the age of 3 - due to the long cord, there is a risk of entanglement if the child is not supervised.