About Learn to count with wooden rings, Goki
Arrange the wooden rings according to colors and learn to count to five! Opening wooden figures is a great exercise for fine motor skills! When opening the rings, count along - let's learn numbers through play! A sturdy wooden base with colorful rings and number illustrations is a great toy.
- Wooden base with number illustrations, 27 x 5 cm
- Colorful wooden rings, 4 x 1.5 cm
- Train fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination by opening the rings
- Sort according to colors!
- Count and learn numbers
- Made of wood - child and environmentally friendly!
Recommended for ages 2 and up!