About Set of diatonic bells - 8 pcs
Eight colored bells with note stickers correspond to the notes C, D, E, F, G, A, B, and C (full octave). The bells are easy to grip and thanks to the color code, even the youngest musicians can create compositions together! The set includes sheet music with the relevant stock code! By making music, we will train the sense of rhythm, hearing, and coordination of movements!
Bells are perfect for distinguishing notes - you will hear the different sounds! Smart melodies and rhythm! Notes include songs like "Old MacDonald Had a Farm," "Jingle Bells," and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
Making music with bells develops creativity and is a great foundation for early musical skills! Perfect for kindergartens - for making music in groups.
An elegant musical instrument with a pleasant sound, which develops the child's musical skills - distinguishing and recognizing tones, sense of rhythm, and creativity!
- 8 musical bells
- Each bell corresponds to one note
- Color code used - each color corresponds to one note li>
- Covers an octave
- Easy to grip
- Develops creativity, sense of rhythm, and musicality
- Rosina to listen, hear, and feel melody and rhythm
- Encourages note discrimination and recognition
- Included notes for songs, by color code
- Bell height 13 cm, Ø 7.5 cm
Suitable for ages 3 and up!