About Learning game Preschool Mathematics
understanding of the value of numbers! May mathematical operations be logical and easy to understand! Learn the composition of numbers, count, compare numbers, and solve! Working with numbers, counting cards and sticks, placing - all this develops the child's motor skills, logical thinking, and concentration! The wooden box with compartments contains wooden number and activity cards as well as three colored counting sticks!
- Wooden number cards from 1-10, 2 copies each
- Operations and comparison signs
- 40 counting sticks, 3 different colors
- Wooden box with 2 compartments for convenient game storage
- Box size 18 cm x 14 cm x 4 cm
- Number cards size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
Let's learn through different games:
1. The corresponding number of counting sticks is attached to the number card and vice versa
2. Create actions, and represent them with sticks under the cards
3. Arranges number cards in ascending, and descending order
4. Create comparison examples
5. Represents the composition of a number by displaying the selected number below as the sum or difference of two numbers
Recommended for ages 6 and up!