About Educate counting sticks and puzzle
Let's learn math fun and clearly! With wooden sticks of different lengths, numbers and their proportionality are clearly represented, which gives the child an idea of the value of the number! Accordingly, if you put together 6 and 3 rods, they will be as long as 9 rods! In the wooden frame, the numbers are matched in pairs, forming a sum of 10. This helps the child to learn primary pairs of numbers! The consistent coloring will help young mathematicians maneuver freely with numbers!
- Made of wood, with child-safe coloring
- 19 wooden rods
- Proportionality of numbers observed
- Modern and fun coloring
- Connecting rods, the resulting length corresponds to the result bar
- Comfortable frame for storage
- Frame size 17 x 17 x 2 cm
Recommended for ages 6 and up!
Manufacturer: Legler OHG small foot company