About Dinosaur Archeology sensory play set with kinetic sand
With this sensory play set, children can become little explorers and experience an amazing adventure! The tools included in the set will allow you to discover deeply buried dinosaur remains. Not only precision is important, but also accuracy so as not to damage the finds. Each piece of the skeleton must be excavated and cleaned using the necessary accessories. Such fun will certainly inspire the little archaeologist to deepen his knowledge in the field of paleontology. And the sensory experience with kinetic sand will engage children in play- burying and discovering pieces again and again! This set will provide many activities, for example, finding dinosaur bones, cleaning them and arranging to match the dinosaur bones on playing card!
The archaeologist's set consists of:
- Paleontologist's glasses
- set of tools: magnifying glass, cleaning brush and spatula
- hammer and knife
- cards to recognize finds
- dinosaur and prehistoric fish bones
- kinetic sand 1 kg
The set includes 1 kg of kinetic sand. Kinetic sand is great fun and exercises your hands. It is also a new tactile experience and children will love it!
Kinetic sand properties:
- soft and nice to the touch
- does not dry - always wet
- easy to shape and cut
- develops hand motor skills while shaping sand and playing with hands
- develops imagination - you can use it to form countless structures, castles and animals
- Sand is for indoor use. Do not add water to the sand or expose it to rain or moisture.
- Sand looks similar to natural sand, and at the same time is much more plastic and pleasant to the touch.
Everything is packed in a solid wooden box - a perfect gift idea.
Package dimensions: 24 x 20 x 8.5 cm
The archaeologist's set is a creative toy for the youngest treasure hunters from prehistory. The kit includes the necessary tools for a small paleontologist, glasses, dinosaur bones and fish, kinetic sand 1 kg and a wooden tray.
For ages 3 and up!