About Animals - a wooden puzzle of parts of geometric figures in pastel shades
Cute animals combined with shapes, colors, and problem-solving skills! This wooden puzzle is designed in such a way as to offer more possibilities for playing - in the beginning, the child is offered only one puzzle (2 sides of wooden figures), gradually increasing the number. When putting together a puzzle, the child's task will be not only to connect pictures and colors but also to find the right place on the puzzle base! The task is not so easy. The figures are split in different directions, which makes the task even more fun because when placing the pieces on the base, you will also have to think about the correct direction. The pieces of the puzzle are large and easy for a child to grasp. In beautiful soft tones!
- Wooden puzzle of 9 pairs of figures
- Size 20 x 20 x 2.5 cm
- Three different figures split in different directions
- Animal illustrations
- Let's learn colors and shapes!
- Develops fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Recommended for ages 18 months and older!