About Wooden counting and color sorting rings
Arrange the wooden rings according to colors and learn to count to five! Bright, colorful and children's engaging, developing toy! Opening the wooden figures is a great training for fine motor skills! When opening the rings, count along - let's learn numbers through play! The stable wooden base is painted in the appropriate color - it will be a great color sorting activity. In addition, numbers 1-5 are printed on the base, which will help you learn numbers and associate them with the specific number. Grabbing the rings and pointing them at the wooden pegs is a great exercise for fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and concentration. Additional safety system - the wooden pegs are flexible, when the child falls, they bend along the ground.
- Stable, colored wooden base with numbers
- Colorful wooden rings, in 5 different colors
- Train fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination by opening rings
- Sort according to colors!
- Count and learn numbers
- Made of wood - child and environmentally friendly!
- CE certified, made to the highest quality standards
- Size 24 x 7 x 13 cm
Recommended for ages 1 and up!
Manufacturer: Bino, Czech Republic