About Rainbow shape fitting puzzle
Line up and win the figures! With this gorgeous rainbow puzzle game, the goal is to stack the right pieces in the right order to get a rainbow! Stacking, opening figures, and sorting through play introduce the child to colors and early mathematical concepts - size, order, height, bigger and smaller. Fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination are trained at the same time! Movable wooden pins provide additional safety. Stack, sort, string, compare, count! Who will build the rainbow?
- Wooden rainbow stacking game
- 9 wooden stars
- 9 colorful wooden circles
- The base is a cloud
- In addition to the complexity, each tower has a cutout of a different shape - a triangle and a square
- Line up the rainbow correctly!
- Develops small motor skills, hand-eye coordination
- Child-friendly - made of wood.
- Base size 19 x 10 x 11 cm
- Star Tower size 8 x 8 x 9 cm