About Tactile memory game
Recognize colors and feel different surfaces! Even babies can get excited about this sensory game while training fine motor skills. The purpose of the tactile memory game is to place the cylinder on the corresponding surface of the base, touching each surface and feeling the different textures! Explore 10 different surfaces and find the same ones! At the same time, we will also train concentration, eye-hand coordination, and logical thinking. Let's feel different surfaces! How are they different?
- Tactile memories game
- 10 pairs of different textures
- Feel the texture and place the cylinder in the right place
- Game size 26 x 10 x 3.5 cm
- Made of wood, child-friendly
- Develops fine motor skills, senses, logical thinking, and concentration
Recommended for ages 3 and up!