About Safari color memory game
This Memory training is fun today with Safari Color Game! The aim of the game is to find under 12 birdies hidden eggs, the two rolling dice indicate the colors to be found! Furthermore, this game will develop not only memory but also concentration and color perception! The player rolls two dice and if both matching colors are found when picking up the birds, the player sets aside the corresponding birds. However, if the raised birds are not of the correct color, the player puts them back on the table! The player with the most birds wins!
The color memory game is made of wood and is kid-friendly! The soft tones will surely fit into any nursery.
- Made of wood, child-friendly!
- Safari-themed color memory game
- 12 wooden birds and eggs
- 6 different pairs of colors and 2 dice to determine the desired color
- Trains memory, concentration, and logical thinking!
- Height of the bird is 5.5 cm